Tennessee Air National Guard
T47 International is currently hiring for front desk clerks to support the Training and Education Center located at Tennessee Air National Guard.
Front Desk Clerks perform a wide variety of clerical duties in order to ensure a comfortable and pleasant guest stay and perform related work as required.
Candidates/incumbents must meet the minimum qualifications as detailed below, or the equivalent. Equivalency decisions are made on the basis of a combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
The ability to obtain or complete, pesticides, asbestos, blood borne pathogens training certificates and back safety classes. Current CPR and first aid training preferred.
Full-Time W2: $10.96 per hour
Full-Time W2: 80 hours of personal time per year (accrued); 10 federal holidays; Medical Benefits; 401K
Monday – Friday from 0600; 1400; 2000 hours (all 8.5 hours shifts, including 30 minute lunch)
Years of experience:
None; Will train or one year of housekeeping is a plus.
High School Diploma or GED
- Performing front desk operations 24-hours per day to include holidays and within 3 shifts
- Greet guests upon arrival and maintain a courteous and professional tone when speaking with them and the staff
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately and efficiently
- Management of room keys/cards and explanation of guests use and return
- All calls shall be answered within 3 rings
- Callers shall be given the option to be placed on “hold”, or receive a return call
- No caller shall be left on “hold” for over 3 minutes
- Proper use of the Defense Lodging System (DLS}
- Answer inquiries regarding facilities on campus
- Assist to resolve complaints and issues