Tennessee Air National Guard
T47 International is currently hiring for housekeepers to support the Training and Education Center located at Tennessee Air National Guard.
Housekeepers perform a wide variety of custodial and maintenance duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment; and perform related work as required.
Candidates/incumbents must meet the minimum qualifications as detailed below, or the equivalent. Equivalency decisions are made on the basis of a combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
The ability to obtain or complete, pesticides, asbestos, blood borne pathogens training certificates and back safety classes. Current CPR and first aid training preferred.
Full-Time W2: $10.20 per hour
Full-Time W2: 80 hours of personal time per year (accrued); 10 federal holidays; Medical Benefits; 401K
Monday – Friday from 0600; 1400; 2000 hours (all 8.5 hours shifts, including 30 minute lunch)
Years of experience:
None; Will train or one year of housekeeping is a plus.
High School Diploma or GED
Housekeeping staff will be responsible for:
- Providing a pleasant demeanor for the customer
- Cleanliness of guest rooms including offices and common use areas
- Working in assigned buildings throughout the location on a rotational schedule and will be responsible for performing assigned tasks (Bldgs., 406/408/410/412/414 Spring 2016)
- Ensure that all linen is changed according to schedule and beds properly made
- Vacuum all carpeted areas in rooms and common areas
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms in rooms and common areas
- Sweep and mop all floors with disinfectant cleaner
- Collect all dirty linen and dispose of properly
- Clean all plumbing fixtures including sinks, tubs, showers and toilets
- Launder linen for Building 412
- Dust baseboards, empty trash, replace liners (trash receptacles free of odor and visible dirt
- Clean mirror smudges, and drinking water fountains (disinfect and make free of streaks and water spots)
- Stairways are free of dirt and debris
- Sweep all front and rear entries including mats
- Carpets shall be vacuumed and routinely spot cleaned, as needed
- Blankets and bedspreads are to be cleaned and free of dust, dirt, and stains
- Use wet floor signs as needed, removing all spills immediately
- Dust all rooms and common area furnishings
- Keep outside grounds free of trash (lawn, flower beds, hedges)